Postcode: 6161 RA
Uren: 40 uur per week
Plaatsingsdatum: 2020-05-08 09:43
SABIC located in Geleen has a vacancy for a
Supervisor HR Service Centre
The ideal candidate has organization skills, is a teamplayer and has a good insight and knowledge of HR processes and regulations for The Netherlands.
As supervisor/coordinator you will combine your HR admin work with the coordination the HR admin team. You will be the main contact person of the team for planning and execution. You will respond adequately towards HR colleagues and clients and will identify and implement improvements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the department
- Taking care of the daily quantitative and qualitative staffing of the HR admins of the HRSC and assessing applications for leave.
- Taking care of the work allocation and monitoring the progress of work.
- Acting as a point of contact for the department regarding the operational activities and daily affairs.
- Monitor the performance of the employees and support them in development, taking care that capabilities and know how are up to standard.
- Reporting on the state of affairs in the department and coordinating cross-departmental issues.
- Provide timely accurate processing of questions, ticking sytem reports etc. and give work instructions and technical instructions.
- Identify and actively contribute to quality efficiency and productivity improvements in the team.
- Faciliate meetings and trainings with managers/supervisors on CLA subjects.
- Participate in projects. E.g Data collection, illness management, improveing workprocesses.
- Maintain contacts with HR colleagues, vendors, external organisations like Arbo Unie and tax authorities, employees and management.
- BSc in Personal Management or Law
- Leadership skillsAccurate and well organized (planning skills), Service minded, analytical skills, hands-on mentality
- Recent experience with SAP HR, advanged Excel reporting and Office suite are a plus
- Knowledgeable on HR policies, regulations and practises within the Netherlands
- Used to work under time pressure and working on broad scope of activities at same time
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English; both written and spoken
- Drive and potential to grow beyond the level of this position
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.