Postcode: 1077 WW
Uren: 40 uur
Plaatsingsdatum: 2019-08-29 12:05
Functiegebied: Opleiden / HRD
Specialisatie: L&D Manager|L&D Specialist
Opdrachtperiode: Vast contract - Onbepaalde tijd
An involving opportunity to develop the skills of ambitious sales and marketing colleagues worldwide
As a leading international organization, AkzoNobel operates wide-ranging and sophisticated Learning & Development (L&D) programs that help our employees to maximize their professional potential.
Within this context, your mission in this role is to establish and implement L&D programs that align with our Sales & Marketing strategy and business objectives. In doing so you ensure that the Sales & Marketing L&D portfolio is impactful, effective and relevant to both participants and the business. You will be part of the Global L&D team, working with direct control over the functional budget spend as you facilitate, coach and deliver effective training to expert and motivated employees worldwide.
Is this a challenge that matches your profile as a professional with a proven ability to anticipate and manage change and recommend pragmatic solutions aligned with business and HR strategy? Can you demonstrate a track record of successful project management across program design, development and delivery? Have you gained valuable expertise in terms of identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners? Above all, can you make a real difference within our dynamic, multinational and multicultural business environment?
If you offer all this and more we invite you to apply for the role of
Learning & Development Lead Sales & Marketing
The role and its responsibilities
This position is based at our Global Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Your core task is to manage the design, development and sourcing of world class development solutions that support organization change. In order to achieve this you:
• Work with Global L&D Centers of Expertise (CoE) to identify the most appropriate partners and delivery methodologies, ensuring cost-effective delivery and best practices;
• Deliver effective learning and support the development of internal trainers;
• Proactively review programs to ensure full alignment with the strategy and priorities, establishing KPIs to measure effectiveness and impact;
• Develop effective communications to promote programs to potential participants and key internal stakeholders;
• Manage vendors and service providers, monitoring performance during delivery to ensure corrective actions where necessary;
• Build strong relationships with educational institutions.
At all times you act as a dynamic change agent, building awareness and facilitating successful process, behavior, and culture change. You also build a network of regional L&D champions and work inclusively with global and local L&D CoE to ensure ‘one voice’ and full alignment of local tools and approaches with the overall strategy.
To apply for this position you must possess all the following attributes:
• A Master’s degree, ideally in HR, Business Administration or Psychology;
• At least six years of experience in managing L&D programs at both strategic and operational levels;Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in the L&D field;
• Proven international orientation and cultural awareness;
• Powerful professional presence and strong business acumen;
• Strong communication, presentational and change management skills including a high level of written and spoken English.
We offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. In addition to a good salary, you can expect excellent terms of employment. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
We welcome your online application via our website www.akzonobel.com/careers, reference 190003QG, or click on the 'Apply' button. Please note that applications sent by mail will not be considered. If you have any question, please feel free to contact Michiel Paes, Recruitment Business Partner, phone +31 (0)6 4663 6997.
An employment screening will be part of the selection process.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
About AkzoNobel AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.