Organisatie: Saybolt Nederland B.V.
Postcode: 3133 KT
Plaatsingsdatum: 2019-09-16 12:36
Functiegebied: HRM|Advies / Consultancy|Compensation & Benefits|Opleiden / HRD|Recruitment|Verandermanagement
Specialisatie: HR Manager/Directeur|HR Officer|Human Resource Manager
Opdrachtperiode: Bepaalde tijd met uitzicht op vast
Saybolt, an independent cargo survey company, is active on commodity markets all over the world. Our primary focus is on crude oil, petroleum products, and petrochemicals inspection and testing. We service the energy industry with laboratory analyses, independent field inspections as well as monitoring and verification programs. With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Saybolt provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies.
Are you looking for an international HR Generalist roll? We are waiting for you!
The HR Generalist will be responsible for performance management, leadership development and training, succession planning, talent management, recruitment & retention within The Netherlands.
- Partners with the Global HR Generalist Manager and the business to assess organizational needs, develops with the OD specialist training programs, and provides facilitation and training to the workforce in order to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates leadership and provides coaching to Senior Leaders.
- Collects and analyzes HR organizational data and makes recommendations to HR management & leaders.
- Assists leaders with recruitment efforts for open positions as needed, including the creation and placement of advertisements for open positions
- Supports the implementation of HR Strategic initiatives and deliverables
- In partnership with recruitment, consults with leaders in the creation of staffing plans. Develops & implements strategies to meet organizational needs for talent.
- Identifies and recommends new approaches, policies, processes and procedures to affect continual improvement and efficiency of services provided by Human Resources.
- Have a good understanding of the principles and practices of strategic, tactical and operational HR
- Knowledge of workforce planning, organizational design and development, performance management, training and development
- Strong consultative and negotiation skills
- Highly developed verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Dutch labor laws and regulations
- Excellent master of English and Dutch
- Experience facilitating change in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work independent in a remote and global team
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management – HBO
- 5 -7 years of experience in an HR position in an international environment
- Experience with learning and organizational development, recruitment, compensation and employee relations
- Experience working closely with HR team members outside the Netherlands and on different locations within the Netherlands
What we offer:
An excellent salary and a 13th month, 26 holidays and a holiday allowance of 8.33 %, a pension scheme and an allowance towards your health insurance etc.. We appreciate our employees and therefore you will be stimulated to learn, grow and develop.
You can apply via the ''Apply'' button.