Organisatie: Albemarle Corporation
Postcode: 1022 AB
Betaling: Excellent salary
Plaatsingsdatum: 2018-10-09 10:49
Specialisatie: HR Analytics
Opdrachtperiode: Bepaalde tijd met uitzicht op vast
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Workday HRIS Specialist will be responsible for the supporting the EMEA and APAC region within Workday. The position will be an integral part of the HRIS team and the conduit between the HRIS team the Local HR department team members, local IT Department and the Community of Excellence Specialist
• Provide support and configuration for multiple Workday modules, including Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance Management.
• Provide support to HR teams, Senior Management, Finance among others. Performing data analysis and troubleshooting.
• Preparing HRIS process flows, procedures and job aids as needed. Business analysis and user acceptance testing.
• General understanding of interfaces with 3rd party vendors.
• College or University Degree;
• +2 years of experience with Workday HCM, People Soft or similar Cloud-based HR systems is a plus;
• Proficient understanding of system administration;
• HR processes Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in English;Providing knowledge to end users, management, and other consultants;Customer oriented attitude, listening and problem solving skills;
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.