Organisatie: ValueSelect | International Recruitment Solutions
Postcode: 6711 PN
Betaling: a very competitive remuneration package with a bonus and profit sharing.
Plaatsingsdatum: 2018-07-12 13:50
Specialisatie: HR Officer
Opdrachtperiode: Vast contract - Bepaalde tijd met uitzicht op vast
Human Resources Specialist
(Gelderland or Utrecht)
Your role as HR Specialist;
The Human Resource specialist handles and provides level 2 support for various HR employee programs to deliver a delightful experience across all business locations. He/he executes HR business process transactions and workflows. On a regular basis, exercises administrative judgment to execute and enhance processes. Scale HR processes and systems to meet the growing needs of a multi-national business.
The HR Specialist will report to the HR Operational Director, and acts in-line with internal process, handbooks and templates as applicable. As this is an international organization there will be a lot of international exposure and international HR knowledge gaining.
This fulltime role is based in the Headquarters in Gelderland/Utrecht, with flexibility in the office location. German employment law knowledge and/or language knowledge would come in handy.
ValueSelect | International Recruitment Solutions is exclusively assisting this company to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
• Executes transactions & other activities related to HR operations;
• Uses personal expertise to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, and regulation;
• Works closely with other members of the HR team to develop and scale our HR programs, processes, systems and tools;
• Owns the new hire process, including new hire orientation, and desk set up;
• Prepares new-employee files;
• Responsible for providing the HR overview to new hires explaining benefits for the relative location;
• Ensures all personnel files comply according to GDPR and legal requirements and prepares new-hire paperwork;
• Assist with the application of work authorization for employees e.g. work permits, visas and relocation in conjunction with the HRBP;
• Work closely with Payroll providers/vendors to ensure payroll is approved and process accurately and in a timely manner;
• Assist with new system implementation (HRIS, Performance Management, ATS)
• Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions;
• Completes work verifications and/or right to work;
• Coordinates Leaves of Absence and manages sick leave;
• Monitor HR Email Inbox (Complete references and verification letters);
• Responsible for off-boarding process and leavers;
• Provides company information, answering employee requests and questions.
Our new HR Specialist has:
• HR education or HR experience;
• 3-6 years’ experience with HR-related activities;
• Fluent in English and Dutch;
• Fluent in German would be a big plus;
• Experience with international HR topics would be a plus;
• Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite) & computer hardware;
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations & documentation;
• Preferred experience with Reflektive (Performance Management System) and Bamboo HR (HRIS & Recruitment system)
• Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges; strong desire for professional developmentAttention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
We ask a lot, but also an offer you can’t refuse:
The company offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package with a bonus and profit sharing.
The organisation is as a technology & science company providing weather related data. With their products they are focussed on B2B and B2C. The organization has globally close to 350 employees mainly in The Netherlands but also in other European countries as well US and Asia.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume (Dutch resume also possible) via the 'Apply' button to ValueSelect | International Recruitment Solutions. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at ValueSelect via +34 627 523 628 (www.vsrecruitment.com)