Organisatie: CompuGroup Medical
Postcode: 6101 XB
Uren: from 36 to 40 hours
Plaatsingsdatum: 2020-03-06 14:40
Functiegebied: HRM|Advies / Consultancy|Compensation & Benefits
Specialisatie: HR Adviseur|HR Officer|Compesation en benefits adviseur
Opdrachtperiode: Permanent contract
As a HR Professional you are already shaping what the future holds!
As a pioneer in digital health our heart beats for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next level of eHealth evolution we are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies, their own design freedom and professional development.
Contribute to our success by:
As a HR professional you are in charge of the entire personnel administration.
- Drafting of employment contracts and endorsements, certificates, accessions, monitoring of medical visits,preparation of discharge files
- Updating our HRIS (SAP HR): entries and exits, changes of status and position
- Deploying the training plan: gathering needs from managers, contact with training organizations and monitoring
- Being the privileged interlocutor of external service providers
- Ensuring the reporting of your activity and staff in The Netherlands
- Participating in the development and deployment of HR policies in your area
What we expect:
- HBO degree in Administration, Management or Human Resources, you have a successful experience of at least 5 years in the same field
- Very organized and autonomous, you have a sense of service and you position the HR department as dedicated to internal customers (managers and employees)You master an HRIS: SAP preferably
- Fluent Dutch & English
- You have a definite interest in the medical sector and that of new technologies
- With an excellent interpersonal skills, you have an ability to communicate and convince your interlocutors
- You want to make a difference, you are motivated and fully involved in meeting the challenges that our company may require
- You want to join a unique adventure and a passionate team
- You have the will to evolve in a company with an international dimension.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Varied and diversified tasks
- Working with pleasant colleagues in a nice atmosphere
- Unique career development opportunities in a national and international context
- Travel allowance (€0.19 per km or 100% public transport)
- Pension allowance25 holidaysLaptop
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application with your salary expectations via the 'Apply' button.
Be part of it now!
T +31(0) 88 387 6433