Organisatie: Astellas Pharma Europe B.V.
Postcode: 2333 BE
Plaatsingsdatum: 2020-03-12 11:48
Opdrachtperiode: Vast contract - Bepaalde tijd met uitzicht op vast
Are you an HR Generalist who has been involved in change programs, has dealt with case management and the many other different aspects of HR? Then Astellas has an interesting opportunity for you:
HR Operations Specialist
Your job as HR Operations Specialist
The position of HR Operation Specialist covers many areas and mainly focuses on:
Case management: accountable for the provision of sound advice and guidance provided to managers and employees on a variety of case management issues (e.g. underperformance, disciplinary, grievance and absence)
• Provide advice, guidance and support to managers and employees on issues and policy interpretation
• Identify and analyse legal and compliance risks
• Keep up to date with employment law and (employment law) trends
• Escalate complex case management queries as appropriate
Business Changes: accountable for managing a portfolio of business change and in-country projects in collaboration with HRBPs.
• Collaborate with SMEs and HRBPs to deliver end-to-end business change projects (e.g. business restructure)
• Work closely with broader HR Project teams to deliver in-country project work
• Manage multiple projects; identifying risks, dependencies, overlaps and conflicts and ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
Cyclical HR processes: accountable for providing support to HRBPs and Centres of Excellence (COEs) to execute the delivery of cyclical HR processes.
• Collaborate with HRBPs and COEs to execute and deliver cyclical HR processes (e.g. talent, performance and reward cycles)
• Act as a thought partner for HRBPs and COEs to ensure that global solutions work locally and that local HR requirements are met
• Execute activity on behalf of CoE teams for processes that are outside of the scope of services provided by the Shared Service Centre
Your personal qualifications as HR Operations Specialist
• Bachelors degree
• 5+ years experience in a similar role
• Experience in managing high risk employment-related cases
• Experience across core HR functions (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, etc.) with specific experience in HR process design, transaction support and employee administration
• Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement based on policies, procedures, practices and risk factors
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Fluent in English and at least one other European language
As HR Operations Specialist you are a collaborator with a high customer focus, high level of ethics and strong communication skills. A self-starter with the ability to manage a workload of varying complexity to a high standard.
• A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
• Good career opportunities
• An inspiring and dynamic work climate
• Attractive remuneration, which includes:
• a 13th month
• excellent pension policy
• health insurance compensation
• collective health insurance
• company own saving scheme arrangement
• 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
• and more....
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
It is our stated aim in the VISION (https://www.astellas.com/en/about/vision-and-strategy) for Astellas to be recognised as an Employer of Choice. This means ensuring, we are a highly effective organisation that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture. This reflects the working culture of Astellas, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW (https://www.astellas.com/en/news/astellas-library/corporate-video).
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 16,500 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 11 billion euro. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in the UK, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in supply chain, manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,200 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti-Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology. The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products. Astellas employs around 950 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Please note that we only accept applications and CVs in English
Please apply via the "Apply" button. A VOG and/or background check can be part of the recruitment process.
Agency calls not appreciated.