Plaats: Raamplien 1, Amsterdam
Afdeling: Human Resources
Postcode: 1016 XK
Plaatsingsdatum: 2018-05-14 15:17
Specialisatie: HR Assistent
Opdrachtperiode: 1 year
Reizen verplicht: No
At INDG our mission is to make every product playable. We believe at some point in the future that we will do everything we can. For the past 15 years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux and Yamaha from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest. We are building a global portfolio of propositions that provide a wide range of products including shavers, motorbikes, apparel and furniture from every angle, inside and out.
Our CG artists, interactive designers and developers focus on creating products so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us make the most beautiful and best - performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking an Amsterdam based HR Coordinator
As HR Coordinator, you will join a small team with big plans. Within the team, you will have more complex tasks and getting involved in new areas. You will have plenty of exposure to the fast-paced environment of INDG, giving you the opportunity to support the future of the organization. The role blends together administrative and generalist HR support, so you should be comfortable with the responsibility of managing employees and managers. You will have a strong work ethic, a strong eye for detail and are driven to make your mark.
• Personnel and salary administration
• Onboarding of new (international) starters-including Requesting permits and tax benefits
• Advising, guiding and supporting employees and managers
• Ensuring HR policies and procedures are maintained and updated
• Identifying improvements to Existing policies, processes, and procedures
• Providing comprehensive advice on employee relations situations
• Coordination of performance reviews
• Health & safety
• Support for recruitment in coordinating and scheduling onsite and Skype interviews
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• The appropriateness level of generalist HR experience gained within a fast moving environment-including basic knowledge of Dutch employment legislation
• Builds appropriateness professional, friendly and accessible relationships with employees and line managers
• Resilient and able to work in an organization that is undergoing change due to development
• Ability to manage a high and diverse workload
• Demonstrates an "investigative" and "can do" approach and attitude to all tasks
• Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer
Some of our perks, but not limited to ... in Amsterdam
We're located in the heart of Amsterdam, in Raamplein 1. Think of a converted school, tall ceilings and long corridors. Each open room has glass windows which makes it easy to wave to your colleagues but enjoy the space to get work done! If you move from abroad, we will support you with your relocation (eg 30% ruling, housing-search, relocation loan, flights, tax-return support in the first year). We're a fun bunch who love spending time together if it's Tennis on Tuesdays, 4 PM Pizza Fridays or more seriously, putting our heads together to solve 1000 piece puzzles. We have cost-saving schemes for the bike and gym enthusiasts and if it's food you're after a small daily cost for a healthy communal lunch or the late workers can choose dinner from the takeaway menu each evening. And we do not stop there.
Come join us and find out all about it!
Please apply via the link provided. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.